We appreciate the importance of protecting your personal and business information and recognise the trust placed in us when you supply your information to us.
Save On Bookkeeping is committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal and business information obtained from clients. This deals with the collection, use, disclosure and access of personal and business information and security issues.
Information will not be disclosed by any means unless requested by Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
Save On Bookkeeping takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal and business information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
We recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal or business information that we provide.
- Keep us up-to-date with changes to your information and business.
- All contractors engaged to work under Save On Bookkeeping have signed agreements to ensure the following:
- Perform their obligation in a highly professional manner, with all the skill, care and diligence to be expected of a Bookkeeper, in accordance with any guidelines and requirements of technology and equipment used in the provision of such services.
- Ensure client information is strictly confidential.
- Ensure client information is not copied or taken away from client’s premises, unless directly authorised by client to do so for the assistance of further financial reporting to External Accountant.